KETO MINI PIZZASCourse: SnacksDifficulty: Easy
12 ounces tasty breakfast sausage, skinned
1 egg, whisked
½ tsp. Italian seasoning
¼ cup spaghetti sauce
¼ cup basil pesto
5 ounces mozzarella cheese, grated
½ red bell pepper, sliced very thinly
- Pre-heat the oven to 350°F and Prepare 12 muffin cups.
- In a medium sized bowl mix together the sausage meat, egg and Italian seasoning using your hands.
- Divide into 12 portions and press each portion in the base of a muffin cup.
- Bake in the pre-heated oven for 12 – 15 minutes.
- Drain away any excess fat.
- Divide the spaghetti sauce among the cups, followed by the pesto and then sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Put back into the oven for another 10 minutes.
- Cool and lift carefully out of the cups onto a serving platter.
- Top with the red bell pepper strips.
- Enjoy it!
Fat: 26 g
Carbs: 0 g
Net Carbs: 0 g
Protein: 0 g
Total Calories: 222 Calories